Its been two weeks since I got home. When I arrived home this noon, my dad saw me and "dah kurus?".Okay, I was quiet busy.I had nonstop assignments to submit and few books to read.I got two tests.
I know that's not an excuse for not having proper food but when you are too busy, you just want to spend the time to the fullest so that you can finish those works early. And will automatically lose your appetite. Well, at least to me.
Now, although doing these student thingy are not much appealing but I am loving it. Come to think of it, knowing the fact that it isn't only me who is suffering for being a student,knowing that when I look up at my friends, thinking that 'they are suffering the same' I believes will create the best memories. Like "I have to submit this by Thursday, well she's too". Like, although I do not know her too much but at least we are related in some kind of way. No, I am not mentally sick. But I believe this is the bless for being student. The hectic life of student is somehow fun.
I enjoy staying up late, forcing to drink up Nescafes, not going back home during lunch hours, having to print this and that, staying the whole day at McD for wifi connection, and wondering around the library.These may seems a very frustrating life but it is better than nothing to do at all. I am not saying that I am a hardworking A+ student but its just one of the way to fill my days.
Although I believe a proper time management really helps students but I am too lazy to do it, but now I am trying to. Well I found its quiet helpful. I tried it and I found out that I have a time to write two chapter’s notes!
And now,I am lying on my bed..just spending my time writing this because I have not much work to do.At least for the weekend.
I love student life! Its not as frustrating as being an adult. Someone told me you will miss it when the time comes. When you have to work, when the bills come…etc.
So, I must embrace the days! And survive! -together with friends
No comments:
Post a Comment